CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Keeping Our Cool

So we pulled out the old sand box and filled it with water to keep the kiddos cool while we worked on the buildings, preparing for paint! The last time we tried getting Cameron wet he cried! I think he is over that lol! He loved it and it was fun to see them having so much fun together! I was definatly a proud mama! What a blast!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Super cute! It's fun to watch children grow and interact with eachother isn't it? I love watching my kids grow. Your kids are so cute!

Jill said...

looks like so much fun! Oh to be a kid again.

Jene and Megan said...

Holy updates!! Wow, you've been a busy girl! Ok, Cameron looks so so much more grown up then he did just a few months ago. Your boys are too cute! (but you know that). The Bladen family reunion would've been fun but I don't think I could've sat there in the heat. I get too hot these days carrying this little Jene inside my belly! I wish I could've gone to the wedding too...dang it! I am always missing out...oh well, I'll be there for Christmas. Love you!

Jewels said...

OK - the 'Girl for All Seasons' audition?! Dude, remember that we ACTUALLY auditioned with that? I cannot believe they didn't just laugh and walk out. Oh man, I'm totally laughing just thinking about that! And acting out 'Cool Rider' during lunch by Greg and his friends. Just have to shake my head at that one. I bought 'Grease 2' a few years ago and I think of you every time I watch it!

Although, I think I must say that my favorite memory of you would have to be freaking out while watching 'Robin Hood'. HAHAHAA! Oh, AND Bye Bye Birdie. But mostly? Waiting by the radio for them to play, 'I Swear'. Good times, my dear! Love you!

Zach and Shanna said...

I"m envious of your grass. Our yard is just full of dirt. My kid are constantly wanting to turn on the sprinklers, but I don't think I could handle that. Fun summer!