CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One boy, One girl....

Late yesterday afternoon Kaye and Geoff had two additions to their family! The twins! A boy Dallin and a girl Julia! All I keep thinking of us the song one boy, one girl! We are so excited for them! We can't wait to meet them! Dallin was born first at 3:43 and weighed 6 lbs 5 oz. He was soon followed by Julia! She came at 4:52 and weighed 6lbs 14 oz! We are thrilled to have these new additions to our family and excited that their birthdays are sooo close to Jackson! How Fun! They are adorable and we are very happy that everyone is doing well. We love you Kaye and Geoff! Congrats Chad, Jenna and Megan on your new siblings! We love you guys and hope to get to see you soon!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Aren't they so cute! How fun for Kaye and Geoff. They waited quite some time for those two. Makes me feel kind of baby hungry. Although, I could be next to have twins... Aaaaahhhhh! Maybe I can wait... :)

Jewels said...

Julia? Hmm, I must agree - it's the best name ever. Next to McCall! Congrats to the happy parents!