CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

God Bless America, My Home Sweet Home!

What an amazing holiday! We had sooo much fun! We had a family party for Jackson and then Cordell and I enjoyed a night out at the Stadium Of Fire! For the entire first hour I think I was sobbing! For the last couple of years I have noticed that it is getting harder for me to sing our National Anthem! I can't get through it without completely losing it! Of course it didn't help having all of our amazing troops enter the stadium and watching their homecoming on the big screen! I was a MESS! I just wanted to post my thoughts about the wonderful country we are lucky and blessed to call our home! I love America! I love everything the founding fathers based her on! I know that this country and our freedom and constitution are God given. I am sooooo thankful for all the troops out fighting for our continued freedom and the freedom of others. Saying thank you sounds so dumb! God Bless America, and all those who died and are dying to protect her! I just feel so blessed. May God bless those of you who find themselves without a husband/wife or without a daddy/mommy. We support you and your loved ones! Thank You!! What an amazing country we live in! I could ramble on forever! I LOVE AMERICA! Happy Birthday! We truly live in the Promised Land! May we live in such a way to deserve such a blessing!

0 comments: