CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

7 Down, And Many More To Come!!

Cordell and I just celebrated our 7 year anniversary! We don't feel that old! I truly am blessed to have such an amazing hubby and such an awesome marriage! I rarely have a complaint or something to grip at, when it comes to my marriage! I am sooo lucky! I love my husband and our little family! I must have done something right to have the blessings that I have! I love you baby! Here is a small taste of the last 7 years!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm so glad that Cordell chose you to be his eternal companion! You guys seem to be a great match for eachother! & I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law!

Lisa/Scott said...

Congrats on seven years! That's awesome...does it feel strange to almost have a decade under your belt? Since when does time go by so fast?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is great. I love your pictures. You guys have a lot of the two of you (I wish I had more with just me and my hubby). Here's to many more happy years!

These Are The Days said...

Oh, you two are such cute couple. I'm so glad to hear your marriage is awesome. I am still waiting to see your new hair cut. :) Have you decided against it? If so that's OK because your hair is super cute the way it is, I just want to see the big unveiling. Have a good day.