CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Fathers and Sons

Jackson got to go on his first "father and son" campout! Owen's daddy had to work so Cordell took him. We have been promising Jackson he could campout with Owen FOREVER! He was sooooo excited! They had lots of fun with Jacksons cousins too! Gracie asked her daddy if she could please go even though she is not a boy! You can't say no to that!!! They all had a blast! Cordell and Jackson won the Egg Drop! Jackson was very excited! It was a good thing too that Cordell thought of bringing fire wood, because no one else did. They had lots of people surrounding their fire pit! My baby is growing up so fast! I was sad I couldn't be there, but Cordell was threatend with pain and the silent treatment if he didn't document it with lots of pics lol! He did a great job! It was so fun to hear about it when they got home! Jackson loved alone time with his daddy! Thanks Cordell for being such a great dad!!! I can't wait for next year when Cameron can go too!!! What a great activity for a boy and his dad! I have to say I got a tiny bit scared being all by myself that night. I had Cameron, but he fell asleep and the house was way too QUIET!!!! What a great way to say adios to the summer! Until next year.....

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Pretty cool campers! And thank goodness, there was no snow!

Cindy said...

My kids had a ball with Bryan, Cordell and Jackson. I think that kids definately need one on one time with Moms and Dads. I took Kaden shopping alone with me today and it was a lot of fun. I wasn't too stressed by having three kids and we really enjoyed it. I think that alone time with Dad is even more special because it's a little harder to come by.