CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Shut Out and Shut Up (sorry about the language lol)

I apologize for using shutup ( a naughty word in our house), but it seemed to fit. Ever since the Washington game everyone has been boo hoo'ing over our win and I found it very fitting that we shut out UCLA! The commentaters had nothing to "blame" this win on and it was nice that they were giving the Cougs some much needed and deserved recognition! Hall was amazing and right on target! He tied the BYU record for 7 td's in a game! I was of course also impressed with Unga, Collie, Reid, Putnam, well everyone! Our defense was awesome too and HELLO...we blocked yet ANOTHER kick!! We won 59 - 0 and oh what a feeling! As always, I do feel bad for the UCLA players and Chow as well, however, the Cougs played to win and boy did they! Cordell and I are trying to finish up the painting around the apartments, but I came in with the kids and saw every TD! It was really fun to see some players come off the bench and get to see some minutes! They did a great job too! Congrats to our Cougars! WE LOVE YOU! It is always a good game when your team comes out and plays that well and just proves what we already know about their playing ability! On to the next game! BRING IT ON!

5 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

It was a great game!! I was ready for them to call it a game at half time because we were up by so much. I hope we move up a lot in the polls! And, NO, I'm not in regular jeans!!! I haven't been in my regular pants since June-July-ish. Anyway...Go Cougars!

Cindy said...

I get the feeling that this is going to be a BYU Football Blog until the end of the season. Go Cougars!

Anonymous said...

Sweet game! I could watch those kinds all season!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday chica!!

Jewels said...

"Shut out and shut up" - I couldn't have put it better myself!! Great game, I LOVE THE COUGS!!!