To cut or not to cut.....that is my question! I have been wanting a change for awhile now and my hair is really, really long! In fact, gravity is doing it's job and my hair goes frizzy and flat in a manner of minutes! I am in desperate need of advise! Should I go back to full bangs or keep the side bang? Should I hack it like the above picture or should I just get color and more layers? Tell me your HONEST opinions!!!! What is my best look and what new suggestions do you have? Help me! I want to like my hair again....SOON! Thanks! My cousin Kim just emailed me the below pic....what do you think? I am sure no matter what I pick I will be dissapointed because I will not magically transform into either Jennifer Aniston or Jessica Simpson lol!
Monday, September 1, 2008
At The CUTTING Edge
To cut or not to cut.....that is my question! I have been wanting a change for awhile now and my hair is really, really long! In fact, gravity is doing it's job and my hair goes frizzy and flat in a manner of minutes! I am in desperate need of advise! Should I go back to full bangs or keep the side bang? Should I hack it like the above picture or should I just get color and more layers? Tell me your HONEST opinions!!!! What is my best look and what new suggestions do you have? Help me! I want to like my hair again....SOON! Thanks! My cousin Kim just emailed me the below pic....what do you think? I am sure no matter what I pick I will be dissapointed because I will not magically transform into either Jennifer Aniston or Jessica Simpson lol!
Posted by Cordell and McCall at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I am going thru the SAME ordeal!! After being in humid Seattle this past weekend though I think I've made up my mind...CUTTING IT!! In fact I'll be posting a similar thing, I need some opinions!
As for you....I say switch it up! Leave side swepped bangs and chop it! Oh oh...I'll e-mail you a picture of Jessica Simpsons hair that I think would look GREAT on you!!!!
That is my challenge to you!
Either you you're going to look smashing dear!
I think you should definately chop it, but I think you should work with your curl, not against it. Besides, you can always straighten it if you want to. And I think the side swept bangs are great! Here is a link to a hair cut that I think would look good on you. http://www.thehairstyler.com/images/celebrity/Celebrity_3206.jpg
Nevermind the celebrity though.
I go through this at least 4 times a year but I'm never brave enough to try anything new. Except, I did cut off 4 inches in July and it's still too short for me...oh well!
Anyway, I don't know what you should do! But, don't go too short. I like you with medium length hair. Like the pictures of when you and Cordell were dating (Vegas pics, to be specific). Just remember, it's just hair and it grows back!! I'll keep my eyes open for some good hairdo pics!
I say go for it. Hair grows back and I think it would look really cute. Change is good:)
chop it, it will look darling and if you hate it you can just pull it back until it grows out again. It's just hair. I think the Jessica Simpson hair would be darling on you.
It's so much easier to give other people hair tips. I need a change as well.
I would talk to a really good stylist about what cut would look best with hair like yours along with your shape of face. I honestly think you'd look good with both, but Whenever I change my hair I talk to a stylist just to be sure cause my hair has it's own quirks that I have to work around.
I really like that Jessica Simpson cut...that's really darling! And it's not so short that you couldn't work with it curly or straight. I think that would be soooo cute on you McCall! Go for it! And be sure to post pictures of the new do! You're beautiful!
I am a go for it kind of person also. I like the side swept bangs. I would like to see before and afters please. I hope you guys are doing good.
Lesley
Cut it!!! I think that hair cut would look good on you! It's good to have some change every once and awhile!!
MCCALL!! Hilarious - remember when I cut 7 inches off my hair last February? Yeah well, I fully brought in that EXACT SAME PICTURE of Jessica Simpson!! I LOVED it, it was such a fun cut. My hair has grown out a bit, but I think that shoulder length, choppy look is so flattering - you should totally do it! Change is good, it will grow back, and you will so love it - promise!! Keep me posted!
MCCALL HOW CAN I GET INTO OUR FAMILY BLOG WHEN IT WON'T LET ME? HELP!!! You look cute with any hair cut and you know it! I think you should try going back for a while...i loved your hair after you got married (and before).
Love,
Michon
MCCALL HOW CAN I GET INTO OUR FAMILY BLOG WHEN IT WON'T LET ME? HELP!!! You look cute with any hair cut and you know it! I think you should try going back for a while...i loved your hair after you got married (and before).
Love,
Michon
Post a Comment