CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Enough Is Enough

My sister Megs had this on her blog and I just have to say AMEN !! I had to re-post it! I loved it!
I know this makes me a copy cat, but she took all the words right out of my mouth!
Ok, I am so sick of hearing all this controversy over the BYU vs. Washington game! Anyone else sick of it? I'm not going to re-hash the whole scenario but I will say to the people who are whining about the "excessive celebration" penalty that was called on Washington is......the call was the correct call. Rule 9, Section 2, Article 2c, in the rule book states: that a player can be penalized for an unsportsmanlike act for "throwing the ball high into the air." And that is what Washington's Quarterback did on Saturday. Plus, Washington did NOT lose because this penalty was called. They lost because BYU blocked the extra point!! Whether they called the penalty or not, BYU still blocked the kick. Give BYU's special teams some credit, please! Whew, I had to get that off my chest. Sorry for all of you who don't know what in the world I'm even talking about but I'm an avid BYU fan!! Now, I just hope that BYU kills UCLA and shuts all the critics up!! Go Cougars!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Sounds to me like we have some sore losers on our hands. All the whining in the world isn't going to change the fact that the Cougars totally rock so they might as well just suck it up and lose like men!

Duffey said...

(this post has nothing to do with your comments)

Isn't technology amazing. I have been looking for you since the mission and finally found you. Write me at pixnchris@gmail.com.

Chris Duffey

Jene and Megan said...

I'm so flattered!

Anonymous said...

Have you made any hair decisions yet!?