CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Anniversary Get Away

My Hunny and I have been married for 8 years now! I love him sooo much and know that I married the best hubby in the entire world! I love you Cordell!

So my hunny planned a surprise this year! He took me to a super nice time - share in St George to just relax and have fun for 4 days! This is the first year since having kiddos that we have gone anywhere without them! I missed them, but had a BLAST! We went lizard hunting for the kids and even found 1. We went to VEGAS and had fun eating at my favorite buffet at the RIO and got lots of pics for the kids too. We hurried back to the condo to watchi the BYU VS Oklahoma game and LOVED that we won! The rest of the time was spent eating my favorite foods, getting massages and playing around in the pool and in the clubhouse. We just enjoyed being together! Cordell arranged for me to get my hair done and a spray tan before we left too! I LOVED it! We played games and watched movies and slept in! I couldn't have asked for a better 8 year anniversary! Thnks baby!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

You two are so cute! You are so good at taking so many pictures of the two of you! I need to try more of that. Looks like you had a great time. I need a trip away..no kids...just Craig and I, sounds like bliss!