CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Eternal Birthday

So I turned 29! This will from this point on always be my age lol! I refuse to turn 30! I had agreat birthday week! I had a party with my family and lunches with my friends and a family party with my kiddos! I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life who love me and care about me! I have an amazing family and married into an amazing family too! I also have the best kids and hubby ever! I have to say I am a lucky, lucky girl! Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your pictures are so cute! You don't look a day over 25! :) Seriously though, 30...just a year away...aaahhh!

Cindy said...

Bryan just turned 30 and he says it's not as bad as you think.

Marie said...

Honey, you are beautiful and look young and vibrant. You are beautiful on the inside too!