CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"What's Next Mom?"

So soccer has ended and at Jackson's last game he was THRILLED to get a medal and kept saying, "I can't believe I won the whole thing." It was as good as a gold medal in the olympics to him! I didn't have the heart to explain that they didn't win, but that everyone got one lol! We took pictures of the team again and got pics with the Coach. I was so proud to see how well he has picked up on the rules and how to play like a team. He is going to be so fun to watch when he is older too... I of course will need anti-anxiety meds to watch and not get too involved lol! I CAN"T be one of THOSE mothers lol! Her is a slide show of his last soccer games! After the season ended Jackson looked at me and said... "What's next mom? ...... Oh I know Hockey!" Uh yeah I don't thinks so! ENJOY :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's so funny. I just finally watched the video I took of the soccer season today! I can't believe how much Craig and I are yelling throughout the whole game, every game! Wow, settle down...it's just a bunch of five-year-olds. They were so cute though! I can't wait for next year!

Jene and Megan said...

Uh, hockey? lol, that's a scary thought! =) I like all your new posts. I always enjoy looking at all of your pictures! Love you and miss you!

Marie said...

Jackson did such a great job in soccer this year. Papa had so much fun watching him. We might need some kind of tranquilizer for Mommy as jacson gets older. LOL