Ok so in catching everyone up with the last 2 months of our lives, I cannot leave out Cordell taking the boys pine nut hunting with his family! This is something that I really hope becomes a yearly tradition! Of course, everyone that went thinks I should go before I make it a yearly trip lol! I was sad I missed out, but got more Megs time while she was here! Jackson had so much fun working with his daddy and cousins! He really got into it and took his own pics too! This trip is where we also found a new pet lizard. Jackson named him "rocky." I thought it was such a cute name too! Sadly I need to post with this that Rocky got sick this week and died yesterday! We were all very sad and Jackson fought back the tears when he demanded to be the one to flush him. Then right after we said our farewells, Jackson turned to me and said..."now what kind should we get?" Ahhh lovely! Not until after Christmas, at least. I just fill bad that Rocky was sick and suffering for 3 days! I tried to read up on what I could do, and even tried the bath soaks and the force feeding and everything, but I guess he just needed to go! So Rocky we will miss you!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute! Too bad he's gone... That was a fun trip! Wish you could have come.
Poor Rocky! I'm gonna miss the little critter...but hey Jackson's moved on so it's good :)
Next time you go Pine Hunting, let me know~!
COME TO GRANDMA'S HOUSE!!!!!!
Post a Comment