OK so my sister and her family came into town for a visit! We felt bad because Cordell and I ditched off for 4 days on our anniversary trip and didn't get enough time with them! I was also really lame with the pics and this is the only one I got! I know...what has happened? It was great to get to just hang out and talk and I played alot with baby Eric...who is a total doll and I am planning to kidnap him just as soon as I can master my plans! We love you Megs and LOVED having you here! We are sad we only saw Gene for such a short time, but loved the time with him too! Love you guys!! Come again....how does TODAY work for you?
Monday, November 2, 2009
A Sister Comes To Visit!
Posted by Cordell and McCall at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
um...this is an old post..lol! I'm not sure if you meant to update your blog with it but whatever! love you!
It was so great to have all my girls together! You're all beautiful!
Post a Comment